We promise whole leaf, fresh and aromatic teas to our consumer at the most affordable pricing. Our mission is to change the way people consume tea. The fundamentals of good quality tea are-
Whole Leaf Grade – Whole leaves of complete leaves rolled properly gives the best brew. Broken leaves and dust grade lead to quality degeneration and bad taste. Dust and broken grades are used in dip teas.
Freshness – The more the leaves are warehoused, transported from one place to another, stored the more it loses its freshness. Teas should be consumed as soon as it’s manufactured.
Aroma – The aroma, which determines the actual taste of the tea, is an indicator of its quality. Just like whiskey, the more you blend the leaves with other varieties, the original aroma is lost. Leaves from a single estate tea are the richest in aroma and taste.
Clean water, water temperature, steeping time & tea ware also play an important role in the tea experience but that can be customized as per taste.
How we handpick the best for you? With 60 years of experience to back us up, you can tell that we know our job.
- We procure samples from gardens across the country.
- Our team selects the better ones by tasting the selected samples.
- Quality check ensures that no alien particles like twigs or dust contaminate the tea.
- Teas are then vacuum packaged to retain freshness and protection from air and moisture.
- Along with single grade / plain / single estate varieties we also offer natural-blended teas like herbal, fruity, spiced and floral teas. Our flavours are also carefully chosen from the source. In other words, our tulsi green tea does only smell of tulsi but also has actual tulsi with green tea, while drinking it you will actually inhale and taste the flavor of the herb.
- A consumer can directly buy from our website (www.navvayd.com) and what gives us an edge above other sellers is our procurement, cleaning – sorting, packaging. This modern style high standard packaging ensures that leaves are not broken and the aroma and freshness of the tea remain intact.