In order to access our website, you first need to register with us. This requires us to collect personal information such as your name and email address. Once you complete this process, you officially opt to receive email communication from us.
SHOPPING & RECEIVING NOTIFICATIONS
When you want to use other features of the site, such as making a purchase or electing to receive text messages about upcoming tea boutiques, promotions or events, you are required to provide additional personal information such as your phone number, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, etc. At times, you may be requested to share some other personal information such as your shopping preferences and certain demographics.
If you invite an individual to join www.navvayd.com, you are required to provide his/her name and email address. Navvayd stores this information to confirm qualifying orders attributable to your account and to track the results of the invitation referrals.
YOUR INFORMATION: HOW IT HELPS US
- To give you a convenient, easy and enjoyable shopping experience,
- To inform you about products and services that may interest you,
- To enhance your experience of using our website and its features,
- To fulfill your order,
- To provide customer service,
- To track email invitations,
- To track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history,
- To send you information on new services, promotional programs, and offers,
Trusted third parties may be given access to the information you have shared with us. This will be done to evaluate their performance in the maintenance and operation of the site.
Your personally identifiable information may be shared with our parent organization, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates.
To enhance your shopping experience, we may provide our postal mailing list to other companies whose products may interest you. The mailing list consists of customer names and postal mailing addresses, not email. The data is usually about your purchase information combined with demographic information and past purchase history.
Personally, identifiable information may be treated as an intellectual asset and transferred during a proposed or actual merger. This may also happen during other procedures related to a change in control or a corporate reorganization like stock sale or sale. This includes transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding and involves all or part of our business.
Navvayd reserves the right to disclose information in order to comply with requirements of the law, such as a subpoena, a court order, or any administrative or governmental order. Information may also be disclosed when, in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary for protecting our rights or the rights of others, for preventing harm to persons or property, for fighting fraud and credit risk reduction.
For improving this website and for business or administrative processes we may use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate. For other business purposes, aggregated data containing no personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
While no computer system is secure, Navvayd takes the ultimate care to keep security problems related to the type of data you share away. We have incorporated the latest reasonable technical and management processes that protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the data that you share with us.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology encrypts your credit card number and other personal data, ensuring secure PC to server transmission of information.
- Employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are the only ones allowed the access.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR REGISTERED INFORMATION
- Registered users may opt out from receiving emails or other communications from us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also change preferences regarding the reception of such communication in the same way. However, this will not stop the reception of invitation emails from friends and other contacts.
- Users receiving email invitations to join the site may choose not to receive such invitations in the future. The procedure ensuring that will be specified in the email invitation itself.
- If you are already a member and choose not to receive such email invitations, you may also send an opt-out request by following the procedure mentioned in the invitation email.
- The commercial process to stop such communication may take up to 10 business days of your opt-out request. Hence you may still be receiving the communication emails till that time.
- Navvayd reserves the right to delete all or part of customer information if we are not able to accommodate opt-out requests in spite of our continued efforts to do so.