We promise whole leaf, fresh and aromatic teas to our consumer at the most affordable pricing. Our mission is to change the way people consume tea. The fundamentals of good quality tea are-
Whole Leaf Grade – Whole leaves of complete leaves rolled properly gives the best brew. Broken leaves and dust grade lead to quality degeneration and bad taste. Dust and broken grades are used in dip teas.
Freshness – The more the leaves are warehoused, transported from one place to another, stored the more it loses its freshness. Teas should be consumed as soon as it’s manufactured.
Aroma – The aroma, which determines the actual taste of the tea, is an indicator of its quality. Just like whiskey, the more you blend the leaves with other varieties, the original aroma is lost. Leaves from a single estate tea are the richest in aroma and taste.
Clean water, water temperature, steeping time & tea ware also play an important role in the tea experience but that can be customized as per taste.
How we handpick the best for you? With 60 years of experience to back us up, you can tell that we know our job.
- We procure samples from gardens across the country.
- Our team selects the better ones by tasting the selected samples.
- Quality check ensures that no alien particles like twigs or dust contaminate the tea.
- Teas are then vacuum packaged to retain freshness and protection from air and moisture.
- Along with single grade / plain / single estate varieties we also offer natural-blended teas like herbal, fruity, spiced and floral teas. Our flavours are also carefully chosen from the source. In other words, our tulsi green tea does only smell of tulsi but also has actual tulsi with green tea, while drinking it you will actually inhale and taste the flavor of the herb.
- A consumer can directly buy from our website (www.navvayd.com) and what gives us an edge above other sellers is our procurement, cleaning – sorting, packaging. This modern style high standard packaging ensures that leaves are not broken and the aroma and freshness of the tea remain intact.
SHIPPING CHARGES & CANCELLATION POLICY
How are shipping charges calculated?
The weight of the package you order and the mode of shipping will determine your shipping charges. The shipping cost gets calculated automatically when you are shopping on our website and adding items to the cart. Navvayd.com offers free shipping for all prepaid tea orders, where quantity is equal to or more than 100 gms. An order (prepaid or COD) with single or multiple products of SKU of only 10 gms not exceeding Rs. 250 in total has a shipping charge of Rs. 50.
Shipping charge of Rs. 50 is charged in extra for all Cash on Delivery orders.
Orders that are received before noon in Indian Standard Time are normally shipped on the same business day. Similarly, orders received after noon in Indian Standard Time are usually shipped on the next business day. Customers ordering from abroad should note that our international delivery partners – FedEx – do not deliver Navvayd orders on Saturday or Sundays.
We do not accept cancellation requests for orders already dispatched from our fulfillment center.
Express service (FedEx) takes approximately 5-7 working days to get an order delivered
EMS (India Post)
EMS Speed Post takes approximately 10-14 working days to get an order delivered
Air Mail takes approximately 15-25 days to get an order delivered
Shipping within India:
- Blue Dart
- First Flight
To know more about shipping and cancellation policies, check out the FAQs on our website. For further queries, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking forward to assisting you.